French – Professional Level
Spanish – Full Professional Level
Wolof - Basic
Nepali - Basic
Certified Salesforce Professional
Certificate of Retail Management
Ryerson University, 2014 - 2017
Master of Business, Entrepreneurship and Technology (MBET)
University of Waterloo, 2013 - 2014
· Certificate in Technical Sales
· Certificate in Management Consulting
· Certificate in University Teaching
Bachelor of International Business (Honors) Concentration International Marketing and Trade
Carleton University, 2005 – 2009
Exchange, Advanced Economics and Latin American Studies
University of Argentina (UCA), 2010
Success Specialist, 09/2016 – Present
Salesforce, Toronto, Canada
· Completed over 600 1:1 Engagements with Admins and business sponsors with an average CSAT of 9.5 from over 90 customers.
· Built and conducted demos across the Salesforce Product suite for 1:1, 1:many and webinar style engagements in English, French and Spanish.
· Collaborated with sales teams, and International Management teams in CSG, managing Early Life queues for APAC, LACA and EMEA.
· Completed engagements in the Success Centre such as: Circles of Success (virtual and live), CFL Assists, Red Accounts, Trigger Cases, and Low Usage Cases.
· Parted with the Product and Localization team to do UAT in Spanish for the Help and Training Portal.
Customer Onboarding Representative , 10/2015 – 09/2016
Salesforce, Toronto, Canada
· Founding member of the Customer Onboarding team.
· Created and facilitated strategy meetings to foster internal process innovation, resulting in exceptional customer engagements.
· Created an internal site for the Onboarding team, acted as the internal team’s knowledge manager curating resources and presented the team with corporate updates.
Entrepreneurship Manager and Trainer,09/2013 – 09/2015
University of Waterloo, Waterloo
· Developed curriculum and delivered training on innovation, entrepreneurship and intellectual property to executives, doctorate and undergraduate students.
· Coached over 100 entrepreneurs and managed innovation workshops run in partnerships with Google, Christie Digital and Clearpath Robotics.
· Developed strategic reports and conducted primary research on the University’s entrepreneurial strategy and impact across departments.
Founder and CEO,01/2013 – 12/2015
· Founded an ethical fashion company and was nominated for Ernst and Young’s Social Entrepreneur of the Year award.
International Business and Marketing Consultant 02/2010 – 07/2015
Global, International Non-Profits
· Worked across traditional industries in French and Spanish environments across 6 continents, spending significant time in Argentina, Bolivia, Nepal, Senegal and Switzerland.
· Created marketing plans, reports, conducted primary and secondary market research, product development, and planned and executed GTM strategy for Canadian and global markets.
· Successfully negotiated and closed the trade of $100K container of Bolivian coffee.
Monitoring and Evaluation Specialist,10/2016 – 03/2017
AOPEB, La Paz, Bolivia
· Completed an independent monitoring and evaluation in the field of the two year Youth Inclusion project with Youth Coffee and Cacao Farmers.
Lecturer,2/2014 – 3/2014
Kerala State Industrial Development Corporation, Changanacheery, India
· Delivered a lecture on social entrepreneurship at Assumption Collage in Changanacheery, Kerala in India for the International Conference on Entrepreneurship & Women.
Conference Facilitator, 7/2011 – 7/2012
Initiatives for Change ,Vaud, Switzerland
· Was a founding member of Assisted in the management, marketing and facilitation of the Vital Link conference